We want Home Fitness Gurus to be very conversational. That said, conversations can get ugly unless we set some ground rules to help foster open, civil discourse.
Here is Home Fitness Gurus comment policy:
By posting on Home Fitness Gurus, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering, but you are currently required to input your name, email, and if applicable, your website.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly. Therefore, we would rather receive your comments on Home Fitness Gurus than via e-mail.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome debate. However, we ask that if you disagree with us— or anyone else, for that matter— do so in a way that is respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is our platform to help as many people as we can. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog, not ours. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our opinion, (a) rude; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
Our goal, in addition to providing the most helpful fitness site on the planet, is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will help with that.
Thanks for understanding!