P90X3 is out! This all new workout program from Tony Horton is P90X, but only 30 minutes a day! It includes:
- 16 30 minute workouts that will make you get results faster than you ever imagined
- P90X3 is a 90 Day program, 6 days a week!
- Every workout is only 30 minutes in length
- Special Stretch Workout DVD especially designed to get you ready to workout RAPIDLY
- Think Muscle Confusion, Muscle Integration plus Muscle Acceleration.
P90X3 Review: How long does it take to complete?
P90X3 is a 90 day program, split into 3 Blocks. Blocks 1 & 2 each consist of 4 weeks, while Block 3 lasts 5 weeks.
Additionally, the Elite Block calendar, which is an optional block to be completed AFTER the initial 90 days, lasts 4 weeks.
The Elite Block includes 3 workouts not included within the P90X3 Base Kit. These workouts and calendar can be found within the P90X3 Deluxe and Ultimate Kits. In addition, they can also be purchased separately.
P90X3 Review: How long are the workouts?
All P90X3 workouts are 30 minutes. The lone exception is the X3 Ab Ripper workout (15 minutes), included within the Deluxe Kit. Most workouts include a 2-3 minute cool down period.
P90X3 Review: What workouts come with it?
P90X3 comes with a whole new set of workouts (I tried one of the workouts with my coach [who is a friend of Tony’s] when I was at Summit in June). Here are some of the workouts you can expect in P90X3.
- MMX – Think Mixed Martial Arts, P90X Style. Created with Mark Briggs (cast member of P90X+, P90X2 and a founding coach)
- The Warrior
- Total Synergistics
- The Challenge (this one is especially “fun”)
- Pilates X
- X3 Yoga
- Agility X (one of my favorites… like a harder version of hopscotch)
- Triometrics (think plyometrics, X3 style!)
- Isometrix (alternating lower body and upper body movements)
- Eccentric Upper
- Eccentric Lower
- Ab Ripper X3 (you’ll love it and hate it!)
P90X3 Review: What is the schedule?
P90X3 will feature a state-of-the-art accelerated workout schedule that will get you ripped and shredded in the shortest time possible, guaranteed. The P90X3 Schedule will come with 4 different options:
- Classic – This is the complete classic P90X3 workout schedule that gives you the results as designed by Tony Horton.
- Lean– If you want to lean out, use P90X3 Lean Schedule to work harder at the lean out workouts.
- Doubles– If you want fast results, you can do TWO P90X3 workouts per day, for two killer workouts that combine for a 60 minute P90X3 workout.
- Mass– If you have already lost weight with P90X, and want to just take things to the next level, P90X3 Mass Schedule is right for you!
P90X3 Review: What equipment do I need?
Limited-to-no equipment is totally fine with P90X3, however there are some things you should get to help make your workout more enjoyable.
- Cross trainer shoes – Do not try P90X3 with running shoes!
- Yoga Mat
- Medicine ball
- Stability balls
- Variably sized dumbbells, or resistance bands
- A pull up bar
P90X3 Review: Is there a vegan meal plan option available?
There will be vegan options included in the new P90X3 Nutrition Guide.
For tips and ideas on how to modify the P90X3 meal plan to be more vegan friendly, we encourage customers to post the topic on the Team Beachbody message boards. We have dietary experts that monitor the posts and provide some great ideas and direction.
P90X3 Review: What is included in P90X3?
P90X3 Base Kit Includes:
- 16 unique and brand new workouts on 8 DVDs
- Plus, 5 Free Gifts
- Fitness Guide
- Nutrition Guide
- 90 Day Workout Calendar
- How to Accelerate Intro DVD
- 24/7 Online Support
- Network Exclusive P90X One on One: On One Leg DVD
- Network Exclusive Premium P90X3 Hat ($24.95 value) – December Only!
- Price $119.85 + S&H: ORDER NOW!
- Save 25% by becoming a coach and get it for $89.89! Learn more!
P90X3 Deluxe Kit
Includes everything in the Base Kit PLUS:
- 3 Elite Extreme workouts on 1 DVD
- Includes free Elite Block Calendar
- 1-Month E&E Tub
- 3 B-Lines Resistance Bands
- Price: $239.70 + S&H: ORDER NOW!
- Save 25% by becoming a coach and get it for $179.78. Learn more!
P90X3 Ultimate Kit
Includes everything in the Base & Deluxe Kits PLUS:
- 1-Month R&R Tub
- Gym-Quality P90X® Chin-Up Bar
- P90X® Chin-Up Max
- Premium Beachbody Jump Mat
- Price: $329.55 + S&H: ORDER NOW!
- Save 25% by becoming a coach and get it for $247.16. Learn more!
P90X3 Challenge Pack
- P90X3 Base Kit
- 30-Day Supply of Shakeology HD
- 30-Day VIP Team Beachbody Club Membership
- Price: $205 (December Promotional Price: $180): ORDER NOW!
P90X3 Review: Who is P90X3 for?
P90X set the bar for at home workouts, and P90X3 is going to raise that bar. P90X3 is for everyone that wants to get in the best shape of their lives, and is tired of working out the same way they always have.
P90X3 is designed to change the way you workout at home. That’s the bottom line. Watch the official P90X teaser video below. Warning: The video will get you super excited and ready to accelerate your fitness!
P90X3 Review: Order Here & Get Free Coaching
If you purchase a Beachbody home fitness program through a Guru, it comes with free coaching. Why do you need coaching? Because there will inevitably be questions about the moves, progressions, nutrition guide, supplements, rest days, and so on.
Plus it gives you access to exclusive Home Fitness Guru Challenge Groups for additional accountability, support and encouragement.
P90X3 Review: Conclusion
What are you waiting for? It’s not going to get much better than 30 minute workouts total-conditioning workouts, a science-based nutrition guide, and the the support of a Home Fitness Guru Challenge Group.
Now is the time to take control of your fitness once and for all.