You may have heard about a Challenge Group, but not fully understand what they entail. Good news. You’ve come to the right place. I’ll tell you how a Challenge Group works, the goals of Challenge Group, as well as how you can save money in a Challenge Group by buying a Challenge Pack. Let’s get started.
What is a Challenge Group?
At it’s essence, a Challenge Group is an online fitness challenge, usually held in a private Facebook group, where a Guru (or coach) is helping people with three things: Exercise, Nutrition, and Support.
1) Exercise. There is no question that Beachbody offers some of the best, if not THE best, workouts on the planet. From P90X to TurboFire, Insanity, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity: The Asylum, Body Beast and others, their workouts set the bar. I’m currently working through P90X2 and am loving it. If there are better workouts out there, I’m not aware of them (feel free to tell me about them). With a Challenge Group, you’ll be working through one of these home fitness programs which, for many people, have been life-changing.
2) Nutrition. 60% of your success will come from proper nutrition. Fortunately, Challenge Groups have that covered as well. Shakeology is the most important supplement I take. It’s a meal replacement shake made from whole-food sources, packed with antioxidants, super foods, pro/pre-biotics, and much more. It helps keep my ravenous hunger at bay, replaces my multivitamin, helps with digestion, and perhaps best of all, tastes fantastic.
3) Support. Challenge Groups generally consists of 6-10 participants who want to go through a home fitness program (usually everyone is dong the same program, though not always), pair them with a Guru, and have them work through the journey together by doing required daily check-ins (email, Facebook, this website).
Accountability is crucial when going through any kind of exercise program, let alone a home fitness program as challenging as these. Get a group all doing the same thing at the same time, encouraging one another and holding each participant accountable, and you have a key ingredient to success. Not only will the group support each other but the Guru will also provide one on one help, answer questions, encourage and motivate, and check in to monitor your success.
Challenge Group Requirements:
- A Guru will have to be your Beachbody Coach! If one of us is not your coach yet, make sure you open your free account to assign us as your coach by clicking here!
- You have to be using a Beachbody program and ideally, having Shakeology as a meal or snack replacement EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why?…Because in order to get the best results, you HAVE to have a combination of a great workout program (P90X3, TurboFire, Insanity, etc.) and Nutrition (Shakeology). Shakeology has become my favorite supplement. And as I mentioned, it’s whole-food based, making it hard to even classify it as a supplement. This is what I use to get the best results and it’s what I recommend to my friends, family, and people I coach who want the same thing. Our goal is to get you looking and feeling your best. The combination of Shakeology and a home fitness program (that fits your needs) will get you there.
NOTE: Not every Guru requires Shakeology in their Challenge Groups. I do because that’s when I’ve seen the best results for the participants. Plus, I want my clients FULLY committed, not just kinda-sorta. Getting on Shakeology helps me see that. And before you balk at the price, read the cost of Shakeology.
- You have to be consistent with your workouts and nutrition and you have to post that you did so in a Facebook Group. That means that you will need to follow the workout schedule and follow the nutrition guide. The nutrition guides are designed specifically for the workouts for a reason. USE THEM!
- You must post at least ONCE per day in the Facebook group. If you are not posting, it shows that you aren’t committing to the challenge, to the other members of the group, and to your coach. It shows that you are losing motivation and/or are struggling, and if that begins to happen you will get a message from your Guru, getting you back on the bandwagon. If you don’t post you will also be letting the four others down because they need you to be there to help support them as well. If you are struggling, then post. If you are losing motivation, then post. If you are killing it, then post. Don’t deprive someone else the opportunity of being encouraged or of encouraging you.
FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS
Goals of a Challenge Group
Challenge Groups exist to:
- To help get you in the best shape of your life. Taking your fitness and performance to a new level.
- To help get you feeling energetic and healthy, all around.
- If you’re interested, to get you in the next Beachbody infomercial. Get in shape and get on TV? Why not?!
- To help you achieve your own personal weight loss, strength and performance goals.
- Help you win $500! That’s right… enter your results into the Beachbody Challenge and you could win $500 or much, much more.
Save Money with a Challenge Group
Now you know what a Challenge Group is all about, let’s talk about saving some money. More specifically, about Challenge Packs.
So what is a Beachbody Challenge Pack you ask? A Challenge Pack consists of the following:
- A Beachbody Workout Program (P90X, P90X2, Insanity, Insanity: The Asylum, TurboFire, Body Gospel, ChaLEAN Extreme, and others)
- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—The Healthiest Meal of the Day, delivered through Home Direct, the autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.
- A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, where you’ll get additional support, tools, a 10% discount on your orders, and access to Beachbody on Demand streaming workout service.
- Plus $2 Shipping!
- By combining them in a pack, you will save up to $50 off the retail price of buying them individually… and that does even not include your 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club.
- Save even more money! Every month, a couple of Challenge Packs go on sale. So the discount runs even deeper, often times only $10-$20 more than the cost of buy Shakeology by itself.
Challenge Group FAQ: Wrap Up
Challenge Groups have been a game-changer for the participants. Just look at the testimonies on the homepage or sidebar. The online fitness group system works! You get professional exercise programs, elite nutrition, and incredible encouragement without the hassle of loading up to go to a gym.
Give a Challenge Group a try. We doubt you’ll be disappointed.Start My Coaching!